If you have a keen eye for design plus you are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, this might be a job for you.
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project, but will mostly include:
- translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- develop new user-facing features
- build reusable code and libraries for future use
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- competitive salary
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- a high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – a collaboration with clients, team members and stakeholders
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check out our web site.