If solving problems keeps you warm at night and flexible is your middle name, press the Apply button!
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for experienced and dedicated Node.js software developers (significant back-end emphasis).
What would be your responsibilities as a Node.js developer?
- planning and analysis
- testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
The project you will be working on entails developing an e-shopping portal which will be used by consumers to research, filter, and identify plans and locations that meet their needs. Additional "under-the-hood" functionalities include lead generation, lead matching, transferring to contact centers, content management, billing, and payment, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, or to work from our Zagreb, Varaždin or Bjelovar office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you? There are two kinds of fits we look for in a candidate: the technical fit and the cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘perfect technical fit’ if you have:
- 4+ years of experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- 1+ years of experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST
- experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- college Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar) or equivalent work experience
- experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- proficient in Git CLI
- developing websites using Node.js, React, Next.js, GraphQL, TypeScript
- proficiency in Node.js is a must
- experience with No-SQL database like MongoDB
- proficient in a Unix/Linux, CentOS
- familiarity with cloud services and APIs for providers such as AWS is a plus but not required
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
- teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.